Live chat reference service allows researchers to ask Library of Congress reference staff questions in real time. This service is available the following days and. Chat with a specific library.
The QLChat service is intended to answer brief, factual questions. What are the guidelines for using QL Chat?
Software that attempts to stop unwanted advertising or other messages that open up new windows), the software may need to be disabled.
What can I do to prevent this in the future? What is the difference between QL Chat and? Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?
If you are using pop-up blockers (e.If you have asked a question with a broader scope, you may get suggestions for further independent research.If you have questions about your library card account, please contact our Central Circulation Division at 718-990-0771 or your community library during regular library hours.
App to meet singles in your area
Dating guys in Riverside
Once a session has been initiated, either person can enter text on the keyboard, and the entered text will appear on the other user's monitor.Please be specific about what information you need when stating your question.QL Chat, like our puts you in direct contact with a librarian.
Queens Borough Public Library is a partner with the, and OCLC as a member of, a global reference network of libraries.Queens Library is an independent, not-for-profit corporation and is not affiliated with any other library system.Questions are answered by librarians, 24/7.
- "QL Chat" is real-time (live) communication between two people via computer.
- As part of an international library cooperative, you can chat with a librarian 24/7.
- Asterisk (*) denotes required field.
- Brief factual questions can be answered faster than our e-mail reference service which may take up to two to three (2-3) business days for you to get a response.
- Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
- With chat reference you can discuss and clarify with a librarian exactly what information you need.
- QL Chat is a live, online reference service for questions that require only short, factual answers that can be found in online resources.
- If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
Will I get my questions answered faster? With e-mail reference you can ask questions while the library is closed.
- Do I need any special equipment or software?
- During a session, you can ask a reference question via the library's website, and a librarian will respond back to you in real-time.
- If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
- In the rooms meeting
- Who is paris hilton dating
- Ben folds chat roulette
- Dating game show questions
- Web cam chat software
- Sex chat with girls
- Plymouth meeting pa zip code
- Good ice breakers for online dating
- Dating girls in Tacoma
- Www chat avenue com singles